SW Test/Validation - Fitness Products
Looking for a SW Test/Validation Engineer who has experience with validation of SW found on HW products as well as python automation abilities. This person will be validating a fitness based device so the role will include a variety of exercises on a daily basis – Jogging, Running, weight lifting, swimming, etc. This person should be passionate about working out as this is a hard requirement each day. This person will wear the wearable device along with others in order to confirm and validate accuracy against the data which they will pull from the devices after these exercise sessions. The person should have an understanding of how to pull the data and how to debug it at a high level. The person will use their Python scripting abilities to automate certain features and tooling in order to help increase testing efficiency.
• Experience with validating consumer HW devices/wearables. (Fitness focused products would be ideal – Garmin, Peloton, etc.)
• Advanced experience writing Python scripts for feature automation and tooling to help testing efficiency.
• Passion for working out – This person will need to be comfortable running, jogging, weight lifting, swimming, etc.
• Solid excel abilities.
• Strong communication skills.
• Basic SQL abilities would be a plus – Debug data, generate reports, etc.