No Remote / Work From Home Positions
Management Trainee - Coaching, Developing & Mentorship
“True Leaders Don’t Create Followers, They Create More Leaders”
Palm State has one simple mission: to continue expanding our company across the state. With our fast-paced management training program in place to continue developing new management partners, we will be able to continue expanding our clients and businesses.
Our success starts in our main office in North Orlando where our current team established a strong presence in this market and has spread to other locations throughout Florida. Our team is the foundation of this business and is composed of professionals from various backgrounds that have one commonality, they are ENTREPRENEURS AT HEART AND WANT CONTINUOUS GROWTH IN THEIR PROFESSION!
· No experience needed because we give you all the skills! We want to work with knowledge hungry individuals who are confident in their ability to know the traits of the business.
· You must love talking to people, as this job requires you to be a people person constantly. You will spend your time making contact and building relationships with clients and their consumers.
· Investing in building team members and their performance
· High interest in sports and entertainment
· Professional and have a great student mentality
· We prefer ( not required ) previous experience in marketing, sales leadership and management
Joining our team doesn’t mean being handed opportunities. Instead, every brand ambassador is encouraged to personalize our learning tools to create his or her own opportunities. When you come on board, you’ll be supported by positive thinkers, big dreamers, and our esteemed executive team, all of whom have a shared vision to exceed expectations and break records.
· Our team members our very sports minded and competitive, so we have created a unique work atmosphere that fosters results while still maintaining a casual, fun feel environment.
· We are looking for someone who loves a challenge. Our training program is designed to be an ongoing process with a helpful management team that is invested in the success of each other’s’ performance.
· We like to work hard AND play hard – our team enjoys weekly team nights, dinners and breakfast get togethers to ensure professional and personal growth.
· TRAVEL! We jet set to Dallas Texas quarterly for leadership meetings and offer international travel annually for the top performers in our office.
· There is a great work/life balance because this is not a “take your work home” type of job. Work hard, play hard mentality
***This role is set to start within the next two weeks, therefore local candidates are preferred who can begin the interview process as soon as possible***