Leadership Development Program
AO is an entrepreneurial, leadership development organization that serves America's middle class with insurance and financial products designed to protect assets. We also offer profitable, rewarding careers for individuals seeking a better life and a better community.
We work to bring about positive change in the lives of the families we touch; be they our field representatives, public relations staff, managers, office staff, policyholders, or the member families we are privileged to serve.
Our Leadership Development Program will train qualified candidates to:
- Learn all procedural and methodological ins and outs of our business. We’ve established the model that has been instituted globally, and we’ll make sure you know it as well as we do.
- Train new members of our team on our systems to ensure their success. It won’t take long for you to have the opportunity to take ownership in the success of others. We’ll be with you as you develop into a leader.
- Manage the business, activities, and results of your team members. You are compensated partially based upon their success.
The right fit for our organization will have the following characteristics:
Positive attitude – our culture is nurturing. We want people who don’t sweat the small stuff.
Coachable – our business methods have been tested and proven for decades. Highly successful leaders will dedicate themselves to coaching you; we expect that you’ll adopt and implement the knowledge they impart on you.
Driven – our best people commit to our business. We don’t bring people along in the traditional ways of ‘tenure-based promotion’. We want you to be ready to grow exponentially in your career. We’ll promote you based upon your performance, leadership, and credibility.
Detail-oriented – our members have complex needs. Get to know them and they will become like family members of yours.
Adaptable – our business is constantly changing. Be growth-oriented with a constant desire to learn and you’ll always be ahead of the curve.
The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma/GED or an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited business college or university.
Our business is designed to reward qualified individuals handsomely for the time they dedicate to growing professionally. Our compensation package contains:
- Weekly Pay + Bonuses them and they will become like family members of yours.
- Union contract and representation
- Life insurance policy for self, including ADB
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Industry-leading training + technology
- Leadership conventions + conferences
- Incentive trips + team bonding
Our company places an emphasis on philanthropy and team building. We want you to take an active role in your community. We also like each other. We’re growing together. We infuse each week with activities designed to bring our people closer by allowing them to have fun while they work. We work hard, we play hard. To find out more, visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Leadership Development Program