Security Network EngineerCompensation:
Robert Half Technology is seeking a talented Information Security Engineer for one of our premier clients. You will utilize a strong working knowledge of security principles and experiences to deliver needed technologies and platforms.
• Associates degree in information technology or related discipline. Equivalent experience may be considered
• Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in information security, technology or related discipline
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and security frameworks, such as NIST, COBIT, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR, etc.
• Knowledge of cloud security concepts, strategies, and best practices
• Demonstrated experience using security tools (e.g., SIEMs, IDS/IPS systems, vulnerability scanners)
• Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining information security policies and standards
• CISSP, CISA, Security+ or other industry certifications beneficial
• Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to interact directly with individuals that do not have an IT background
• Ability to exercise sound technical, interpersonal, and organizational judgment while evaluating and solving complex problems
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate future needed changes or identify problem areas and take effective actions
• Demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals in a team environment
• Integrity and the highest ethical standards
• Ability to multi-task.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including excellent attention to detail.
• Experience of working in an agile, dynamic, and customer-centric environment
• Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Proficiency in the business language for PMI (English)
Building Information Modeling (BIM), University Degree, NIST, CobiT, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, Security Policy, CISSP, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Security+, Identify Issues, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), IDS And/or IPS, Vulnerability Scanning, Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Information - Network Security
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Information Security Engineer
for more information.