Espacio The Jewel of Waikiki, HI
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
JOB STATUS: Casual / On-Call
Engages resort guests to enhance the service experience through activation of all outlet services within the lobby area (e.g., Restaurant & Bar, Front Desk, Business Center, Lounge, etc.). Responds to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by arranging or identifying appropriate providers. Responds to special requests from guests with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction. Gathers, summarizes, and provides local area knowledge to inform guests about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and local activities. Contacts appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage Server) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Reports accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other associates.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture