Medical Device Customer Support
The Customer Support Representative will support customer satisfaction and enhance profitable growth throughout our customer management activities. This will be achieved by assisting with activities related to customer service, client retention and overall administrative support.
• Manage inbound and outbound calls, order entry, technical product support, problem resolution, coordination of order process flow, and customer file maintenance.
• Responsible for taking requests by phone or web shop and accurate order entry.
• Responsible for processing online request, as assigned.
• Accurately maintain departmental notes to ensure accuracy: customer, orders, customer demographic and personal profile information.
• Work closely with operations, accounting, etc. to ensure customer satisfaction
• Provide technical product support and problem resolution to customer inquiries and concerns.
• Support various stakeholders in monthly appointment planning and related tasks for the company.
• 2-3 years of customer service/support related experience, internship experience, call center, or business generation work.
• Must be currently authorized to work in the US and not require future visa sponsorship.
• Bachelor's degree in the field of studies: healthcare management, device, biomedical, or similar.
Skills and Competencies
• Proficient with the use of technology with programs such as MS Word and Excel, any CRM system experience preferred.
• Must have attention to detail and able to maintain accurate data entry activities.
• Possesses problem solving skills and takes initiative to resolve deadline conflicts.
• Ability to time manage, multitask, and prioritize multiple assignments.
• Outstanding communicator and proactively works to resolve issues with a positive, professional attitude.