With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!Position Purpose:
This is a new role resulting from CSL's new Operating Model and the ensuing need to adapt the Finance organization for optimized financial business partnering and increasing the standardization and efficiency of planning, reporting and analysis activities while providing specialized, complex analyses for strategic decision making.
The role is part of the Budgeting & Reporting team within the E2E Finance FP&A CoE group. The purpose of this role is to develop and consolidate budgets and forecasts and support other planning requirements for the Site and assigned global Functions, as well as to provide planning support to the E2E Finance Business Partners. Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Position Qualifications and Experience Requirements: Education
- Manage the global roll up of the assigned function(s), ensuring the accurate and timely consolidation of budgets and forecasts and delivery of planning presentations to the Manager, Planning, Budgeting & Reporting and Global Finance Business Partner, including resolution of identified issues.
- Support the Site Cost Centre Managers in the preparation of budgets and forecasts and other planning requirements.
- Support the Manager, Planning, Budgeting & Reporting to ensure all requirements are met in accordance with the global financial timetables for the planning cycles.
- Provide back up and support to the Reporting & Insights team in the resolution of questions, issues and analysis related to the planning cycles, as well as providing support where required for monthly reporting requirements for assigned function(s).
- Support global projects such as those generated from E2E Finance, Finance Innovation and the OTO, and champion ongoing process improvements that drive operating efficiencies in End-to-End Operations.
- Participate in the FP&A Community of Practice across the CSL Group to provide support and insights, learn from colleagues and to maintain consistency of practice while delivering to internal customers' requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or business analytics; MBA or other advanced degree in related field an advantage. Professional certification (CPA/CMA) preferred.
- 2+ years' experience in accounting or finance roles including budget and forecast preparation and reporting with global responsibility, cost accounting and an understanding of site manufacturing and quality processes. Experience in global scientific/pharmaceutical industry desirable.
This role requires several important behavioral competencies to be successful:
- strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence
- the ability to problem solve
- timely decision making and priority setting
- strong analytical thinking
- organizational agility
- ability to lead, develop and motivate others
The position also requires the ability to build and maintain sound relationships and collaborate effectively with multiple levels and cross functionally with E2E Finance. The following CSL Leadership Competencies are particularly relevant to this role:
- Thinks Beyond - Helps teams maintain strategic focus
- Build Bridges - Ensures teams are set up for collaboration
- Unleashes Outcomes - Create an accountable work environment
- Ignite Agility - Exemplifies personal flexibility and instills it in the team
- Inspire the Future - Ensures clarity around the strategy/vision
- Cultivate Talent - Effectively hires and coaches talent
Worker Sub Type: