Customer Satisfaction & Quality Manager
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
The Customer Satisfaction & Quality Manager is a key member of the staff and will be responsible for the Quality Management System in our Huntington, IN facility. The person in this position will also lead plant continuous improvement efforts according to the Schneider Performance System.
The Customer Satisfaction & Quality Manager must be an excellent influencer, communicator, and coordinator at all levels within the organization. Be collaborative, proactive, exhibit strong leadership qualities and be able to adapt to a dynamic and fast changing environment. Specific responsibilities include:
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationship across all levels of the organization.
• Lead Quality Management System through Issue to Prevention, Process Robustness, and Corporate Quality Strategies.
• Utilize Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, 8D and Lean Six Sigma skills to address complex process opportunities with simple solutions.
• Lead project introduction and execution supporting PEP light track projects.
• Represent the plant within corporate quality, supplier quality, and line of business engineering. Activities could include, but not limited to; customer journey mapping, board of change representative for quality on product evolution process (PEP) projects, customer requests, and supplier improvement projects.
• Lead internal auditing and interface with external auditors. Ensure compliance with the integrated management system standards, including ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO45001 and ISO50001.
• Mentor and develop team members for career growth.
Lead digital transformation to align with Smart Factory CS&Q corporate strategy.
• Interface with customers to build relationships and aggressively address quality issues.
• Bachelor’s in Engineering, Management, or equivalent related work experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• Prior experience driving Quality and continuous improvement
• Ability to drive process and culture change in a mature organization is highly desired.
Skills & Abilities:
• Leadership: Driving results through influence and collaboration
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Project Management Skills
• Excellence in Customer Satisfaction
• Strong organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to
handle multiple demands and assignments in parallel, the ability to
prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
• Strong financial acumen and quantitative analytical skills
• Demonstrate significant potential for future advancement to higher levels of leadership
• 8D Expert and PFMEA Expert Strongly Desired
• 6 Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Preferred
• Significant knowledge of business software related to manufacturing and quality such as SAP, ACCESS/SQL databases, Tableau and Excel
• Demonstrate ability to perform root cause analysis and develop action plans to strategically eliminate barriers
• Ability to identify waste and drive it out of complex processes