At RM Termite & Pest Control, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work, and play.
Our Wildlife Technicians are committed to this purpose.
Our Wildlife Technicians are full-time with benefits, a company vehicle fully paid training, competitive wages, and the opportunity for career growth!
We are searching for both experienced Wildlife Technicians as well as candidates willing to learn the pest control business through our company training. As an employee with us, you will be provided the opportunity to grow your career and control your financial opportunity with a successful and growing company.
The Successful Wildlife Technician Will . . .
Drive company vehicle to customer locations
- Meet with customers to explain service and service agreement and have customers fill out and sign appropriate paperwork
- Inspects the interior and exterior of the building to be treated
- Provides uncompromised service to our wildlife control customers through exclusion, trapping, and removal of wildlife
- Perform basic exclusion and repair work on areas that nuisance wildlife enter the structure, using hand tools, including sealing, caulking, or installation of sheet metal and screening to soffits, gutter lines, roof ridges, vents, and voids etc.
- Advise customer of the services provided
- Conduct annual re-inspections of customer’s property as assigned
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and equipment
- Competitive pay and a company vehicle upon route assignment
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Industry-leading, quality, comprehensive training program
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, rooftops, etc.
- Basic carpentry skills
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Additional context: training, career competitive earnings, delivery, driver, uniform, warehouse, retail, management, restaurant, hotel, apartment, fleet, military, field, lawn, construction, route driver, route manager, service, construction, wildlife, animal, parks
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)